Meet the BPS Design Team!
Top Row: Holly, Suzanne, Juanita, Rob, Kris, Pam, María
Bottom Row: Fiona, Elizabeth, Eric, Kate, Molly
These professional development modules were created by a group of teacher leaders from Boston Public Schools. These teachers, whom have expertise across K-12 science, created these modules during Spring 2016. The following is a list of these teachers' names and school affiliations:
- Fiona Bennie: Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Rob Cho: Lee K-8 School
- Suzanne Gill: Greater Egleston High School
- Kris Grymonpre: McCormack Middle School
- Elizabeth Hadly: Mendell Elementary School
- Eric Meuse: Gardner Pilot Academy
- Molly Peters: West Zone Early Learning Center
- Juanita Shaffer-Ratzlaff: Madison Park Technical Vocational High School
- Pam Pelletier: BPS Science Department
- Holly Rosa: BPS Science Department
- Kate McNeill: Boston College
- María González-Howard: Boston College
Katherine L. McNeill is a former middle school science teacher and an Associate Professor of Science Education in the Lynch School of Education at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
Pam Pelletier is a former high school teacher and currently the Director of Science and Technology/Engineering in the Boston Public Schools.
©2016 Boston Public Schools Science Department